viernes, 11 de julio de 2008

The Complete Million Dollar Quartet, By Elvis Presley, Carl Perkins, Jerry Lee Lewis And Johnny Cash

By JS FREE


Lista de temas:

01- Instrumental.
02- Love me tender (Instrumental).
03- Jingle bells (Instrumental).
04- White christmas (instrumental).
05- Reconsider baby.
06- Don't be cruel.
07- Don't be cruel.
08- Paralyzed.
09- Don't be cruel .
10- There's no place like home.
11- When the saints go marchin' in.
12- Softly and tenderly.
13- When god dips his love in my heart.
14- Just a little talk with Jesus.
15- Jesus walked that lonesome valley (Extra verse).
16- I shall not be moved.
17- Peace in the valley.
18- Down by the riverside.
19- I'm with a crowd but so alone.
20- Farther along.
21- Blessed Jesus (Hold my hand).
22- On the jericho road.
23- I just can't make it by myself.
24- Little cabin home on the hill.
25- Summertime is past and gone.
26- I hear a sweet voice calling.
27- Sweetheart you done me wrong.
28- Keeper of the key.
29- Crazy arms.
30- Don't forbid me.
31- Too much monkey business.
32- Brown eyed handsome man.
33- Out of sight out of mind.
34- Brown eyed handsome man.
35- Don't forbid me.
36- You belong to my heart.
37- Is it so strange.
38- That's when your heartaches begin.
39- Brown eyed handsome man.
40- Rip it up.
41- I'm gonna bid my blues goodbye.
42- Crazy arms.
43-That's my desire (Extra verse).
44- End of the road.
45- lack bottom stomp.
46- You're the only star in my blue heaven.
47- Elvis says goodbye.

- Enviado por Víctor.

- Vá una perlita, solo para fanáticos
'El cuarteto del millón de dólares' la selección de monstruos que se juntaron a hacer un 'Jamming' de aquellos.
Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins y Jonhy Cash, los cuatro zapando.
Info (en inglés).
Imperdible.

Tamaño: 69 Mb.
128 kb/s - 44100 Hz.
Estilo: Rock and Roll / Country / Traditional.
Año: 1.956.

Descargar

1 comentario:

Palbo dijo...

Torácica,
mi caja es tu caja.